Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mature Love


Contrary to Nina’s “I don’t want to be your friend”, I am not going to hate him because you want me to. I am not going to be mean to him just because he was mean to me. I am not going to fall out of love with him, just because he fell out first.

I am going to sit next to him… I am going to talk to him… I am going to be his best friend.

Unlike you, I do not hate him for what he did.

I am not mad,

I no longer hurt.

I do miss him … sometimes more than others … today was one of those sometimes. I miss talking to him, I miss hugging him when I get my SuperSup award. I miss sharing everything with him.

I don’t miss being with him really; I just miss him being there. I want him in my life and if I have to come home every night and cry myself to sleep because I am not the person who makes him happy, I will.

But I will not hate him…

I will not be mad at him…

I will be his friend.

No comments: