Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Best and The Worst

You know what I think is strange?

When I look back at the good times I have had, I mean the really great times I have experienced in life, you were always right there by my side… But more importantly, when I look at the real rough times, all the trials, you were STILL by my side.

It has been 5 months since that first day I saw you and you have never left my thought since then.

I have to say I'm the luckiest person in the entire world. Why? Because I'm one of those lucky people who found someone like you.

Back then, the thought never entered my mind that you'd be the person I'd love and trust the most. But you showed how valuable our relationship is by always lending me a shoulder to cry on and always finding the key to solve my problems.

You never caused a single tear that rolled down my face, instead, you were always there to wipe the ones others had triggered.

You battled my tough times with me, and you shielded me from everything that harmed me. I will always remember the tough times we went through, but what I will remember most are the times when we laughed so hard tears came rolling down our faces.

I remember watching all those movies only to find that when I was crying you were crying, when I was scared, you were scared, and when I was laughing, you were laughing with me. I remember all those quiet walks we shared. Sometimes we would have so much to say to one another, but sometimes we were short of words but even through the silence, I was having the best walk out of my life.

Probably, you are with someone new now, but I want you to know that you are the pinnacle of what it is to be a real man, to be intelligent, to be strong, to be sweet and endearing, to be full of tenderness, and passion and pain, to be understanding and imperfect, to be in control yet not be.

I want you to know that I continue to admire you and respect you and that I continue to yearn for you, your company, your words, your mind, and your stunning and illuminating and beautiful smile.

Never shall I forget the time I have spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

And when it seems you have nowhere to run, when it can't get any worse … when you need a shoulder, when there is no one left to turn to… I will always be there.

No comments: