Friday, June 29, 2007

Spotlight on a spotless mind

They once said that everyone has a moment in his history which belongs particularly to him. Just him alone…

There will come a time when the spotlight will be focused on one single person… one single soul… All eyes will be on him… everyone will feel his heart beating… the world will suddenly stop for him at that very instance…

It is the moment when his emotions achieve their most powerful sway over him, and afterward when you say to this person 'the world today' or 'life' or 'reality' he will assume you mean this moment, even if it is fifty years past.

I am having that moment now…

Or am I??

Because this could just be one of those days…

I don’t know if I like it. I feel like giving up… to fold up my dreams and put them away.

Then… from somewhere inside… there comes a song of courage and we know we can never give up.

I can’t…

I won’t.

No comments: