Monday, February 12, 2007

One-Night-Stand

I’m not looking for sex. Hell no. I cannot sleep with someone I don't love.

I enjoy foreplay, gibberish, pillow talks, cuddling more than the real thing. And the reason I said if I sleep with you, will you love me is because I understand bi-guys lately have been so hooked to it they follow the sex first before anything rule.

Much as I abhor that, I cannot but just ask ok, if I sleep with you, will you love me?

DO NOT GET ME WRONG! IM NO HOE! I'M THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC TYPE who feels the heart first before the skin!

Again, I’m looking for good-looking/younger/ boyish/maamo/ innocent-looking bi-guys who are into relationships, who could possibly love me after the night is over.

I do not want to wake up alone. No players please. No invites for one-night-stand --- this all just saddens me with the thought that people have frog leaped into intolerable wanton.

PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: