Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jonathan Fragata


Jonathan Fragata

I hate Jon! Don’t you just love to hate people who seem to have it all? Perfect teeth... Perfect hair... Perfect abs… I hate Jon! hahaha.

Jon is the baddest good guy I know. The perfect balance of someone who is reliable, responsible, and totally real, yet knows that a little immorality can be good for the soul. Someone who does what has to be done, yet still has a suitcase of bad-boy stories to brag about to his grandchildren one day. Naturally on the wavelength of the abstract, he seems to be on a deeper level of understanding than most people I know. You can talk to him about anything and he guards secrets with his life.Jon never fails to amuse me. Heck, nobody surprises me, (and scares me to death) with what he can do, what he can blurt out, and who he can brawl with (hehe, my apologies for the term), just like Jon does. But the good thing about that is that he can do all these for his friends. That makes me very lucky indeed (for I can't afford to have him otherwise... hehe).

Jonathan Fragata is one heck of a daring, bold, courageous young guy.

While Sigmund Freud believed in psychoanalysis, Jon believed in getting off one’s bottom and living life…

While Sigmund Freud said it’s about the past, Jon says it’s about today, it’s about the future: where we’re going not where we’ve come from.

Jon, I really am thankful for the friendship we share. I have learned a lot from this lad who possesses so much courage to do whatever he thinks is necessary, even if it may be unconventional to some most of the time. But come to think of it, to a certain extent, don’t we all wish to have such audacity too?

Today Jon, I want to thank you. Not for anything special, but just because you have a great personality that makes you pleasant to be around. Not just because you are so much fun, but because you know when and how to be serious. Not just because I feel like I can talk to you about pretty much anything but because you make friendship seem like no work at all, and even though that's the way it should be . . . Not every friendship is easy.

Although there are so many wonderful things about you . . . I want to thank you most of all for just being you. Because when you are just being you, it's so naturally comfortable being me.

Dude, I may not have been that expressive, but I truly am grateful for the friendship. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

And when it seems you have no where to run, when it can’t get any worse… when you need a shoulder, when there is no one left to turn to… I will be here… as I always have.

Marvin

No comments: