Saturday, March 17, 2007

Know Me More

1. Would you marry for money?
--> No. I have lots of money. I need love. And love is something money can’t buy.

2.Have you had braces?
--> Nope. I have great teeth. Hehehe.

3.Could you live without a computer?
--> hell yes. It’s not a necessity.

4.If you could live in any past time period where would it be?
--> dark ages. sooo romantic. and so dead.

5. Do you drink enough water?
--> yep. The body is made up of 70% of water and I make sure I sustain my body with it.

6.Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?
--> barefoot. aaaah the cold marble floor.

7.What are your favorite fruits?
--> apples and strawberries

8.What is your favorite place to visit?
--> The Church

9. Are you photogenic?
--> yes. Sometimes I wish I could be a photo for a day so I could frame myself up in the museum. hahaha

10. Do you dream in color or black and white?
--> damn confusing vivid colors.


11.Why do you take surveys?
--> well, I want people to know me. kahit bits of info lang.

12.Do you drink alcohol?
--> Everybody does.

13. What is the most beautiful language?
--> Language of the heart.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?
--> NO. I prefer to fight back.

15. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?
--> sunset. sobra. the colors. The beauty. haaaayyyy

16. Do you want to live to be 100?
--> NO DAMN WAY! i wanna die looking good and not all prune-like and wrinkly. LOL!

17. Is a flat stomach important to you?
--> I am so striving for that. =)

18. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?
--> yep. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Just don’t push it too much dude!

19.When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
--> ay sus. who ever heard of watching movies with the lights on?!

20. Do you believe in magic?
--> No. not everything "magical" is real. most of them are illusions to make us believe they are.

21.Do you think you can draw well?
--> No. Stick figures lang. Hehehe. I’m such a “righty.”

22.Do you like to watch cartoons?
--> hell yeah!

23.At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?
--> I never believed in Santa Claus but I believe in the magic of Christmas.

24. Do you write poetry?
--> yes. Scroll down and you’ll see.

25.Do you snore?
--> i dont unless after sex or sobrang pagod... studies show na mas nagsosnore ang natutulog ng nakatihaya... around 80% ata. or something. Then 60% pag nakatagilid. pero almost 10% lang ng nakadapa. eh nakadapa ako matulog. LOL!

26. you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?
--> nakadapa... so ON my front! LOL!

27.Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?
--> a silly looking jack russell.

28. Are you basically a happy person?
--> yep. in a very dark sort of way. LOL!

29.Are you tired?
--> not one bit.

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?
--> nope. walang grande wet warm quad ristretto vanilla cappuccino sa bahay.

31. Have you ever met the one off the internet?
--> LOL. mai pen rai.

32. How many phones do you have in your house?
--> phones? 3. ang line? isa! LOL!

33.Do you get along with your parents?
--> sorta! sila ang di maka get along sa akin!

34. Do u smoke?
--> a lot!

35. If you're gonna talk to someone today, who would it be?
--> myself. I’d tell him to move on, be happy and enjoy. LOL.

No comments: