Thursday, May 3, 2007

I will treasure this for as long as I get an erection

After dinner, we went home... together... holding hands...

I was looking up at the night sky, and I could see everything… the stars… planets… galaxies… and I felt so small… Like a tiny speck that is here for only one moment in time, and then gone…

And while I’m here, I want to be with him and the people I love, because, when I’m with you guys, I don't feel that small... that's what I learned.

Am I in love?

Yes love... For this in the end is what we have. The love of something...

There is much to love, and that love is what we are left with... We can never let the world take our memories of love away, and if there are no memories, we must invent love all over again...

The wheel turns. Blue above, green below, we wander a long way, but love is what the cup of our soul contains when we leave the world and the flesh.

But then he has to go... The clock says its 9pm.

He gave me a silent look and bid goodbye... "You still have work at 12, I won’t keep you so you could rest. Text me okay?"

I just grinned and said to myself, "Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss... But every once in awhile you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare…”

I accompanied him to the gate, waved at him and watch him closely as he disappeared in oblivion...

I just hope he knew...

Nothing compares to him...

No comments: