Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What’s inside your bag?

I always carry a bag (courtesy of Kissmark boutique, ground floor Glorieta) when I go the office. There are just some things that I can't live without. So since I have been receiving hundreds of personal messages requesting for me to stop writing about sad thoughts, I decided to write something different for a change... hahaha.

Besides, this prince right here wants to know “you” better. So, hopefully, when your done reading this, you'll post a comment with the things we can find inside your bag. I would like to know what’s inside your bag as well.

This is fun right?

My last blog was viewed 208 times but there were like what? 4 comments on it? So please, don't be shy. Let us know what's inside your backpack, travel bag, messenger bag, purse... whatever...

Here's what you'll find in mine:

Perfume (Kenzo) --- because I always like to smell good. You’ll never know when you’ll meet Mr. Right, right? Haha. I mean, it can happen practically anywhere.

Mobile phone --- I have two phones (1 for globe and the other for Sun). I have my globe number since time immemorial. People from way back when I was in high school knows that number. Yes, yes, yes. I am not part of the 25 million strong, 25 million smart. Hehehe. I need my phone to keep in touch with my family. I live alone here in Makati right, so this is the only way to communicate with them. Also, I need phone for work. I receive text messages from my agents informing me that they will be coming in late for work (tama ba ako froggy? Haha) and from my boss regarding some important updates. If you have a boyfriend and or a girlfriend, you probably know why a mobile phone is very important. It lets you know if they are cheating on you or not. Hahaha. Kidding.

Digital Camera (7.5 Mega pixel black slim cam) --- Why on earth would I be tagged as a cam whore if I don’t have a camera right? Her name is Cass. I love her so much. She captures all the important memories of my life. I could never miss a moment --- be it with friends, acquaintances, family and loved ones. Who knows, they might not happen again. So might as well capture the moment while it’s there.

Credit Card, ATM and an extra Globe Prepaid card --- I don’t carry much cash with me because I tend to loose it or spend it LOL, so ATM and credit cards are my best pals. Globe prepaid card because I always always run out of load in a middle of a very important phone calls. It’s always smart to carry an extra globe load right? Haha

iPod --- for cool music and stress management. What’s inside my iPod? --- Exercise soundtrack, cleaning soundtrack, Spa sounds, sizzling sounds, Meal Mellowness, End Road Rage, Personal Enrichment, Quick Laughs and meditation music.

Nivea Hand Moisture Boost Gel Crème – to keep my hands hydrated and refreshed… for that H-H-W-W (holding hands while walking) moments.

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip-gloss --- this was given to me by my cousin when she and her family visited us here in the Philippines first quarter of this year. I always want my lips soft… always ready for that tender, gentle kiss… hahaha

Olay Total Effects Facial Cleanser and moisturizer --- midway during my shift, my face tends to look so tired and lifeless, so to keep that fresh look, we need to cleanse and moisturize.

Mouthwash, dental floss, breath spray and deo --- I think this is very much self-explanatory. Brushing just ain’t enough.

Jergen’s Shea Butter Skin Moisturizer --- I had always been fascinated with Shea butter. I like the smell and I like what it does to my skin. My body wash is St. Ives Oatmeal with shea butter. It smells really good, just like the scent you get after a SPA session. Shea butter is known especially for its cosmetic properties as a moisturizer and emollient. It is also a known anti-inflammatory agent. Shea butter can be effective at treating the following conditions: fading scars, eczema, burns, rashes, acne, severely dry skin, blemishes, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, stretch marks, wrinkles and in lessening the irritation of psoriasis. Shea butter provides natural UV sun protection although the level of protection is extremely variable, ranging from none at all to approximately SPF3 so should not be relied on. Shea butter absorbs rapidly into the skin without feeling greasy.

Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet --- there’s a saying that goes, “Oiliness is next to Ugliness”, so I keep my self shine-free… hahaha

Shades --- its summer and the heat is excruciating. And since I get out of work at 9:30AM (loser me), I really need this to help protect my eyes from the sun.

Rosary, Novena Booklet and prayer book --- I never leave the house without them. I feel safer and more secured when I know that they are just an arms length away from me.

Keys --- to my apartment

Company I.D. --- for proper identification

Pen --- for signing important documents


Call me vain and all, but these are important things to me --- not just to look good but also to feel good about myself.

I think, everyone will agree with me that having a good hygiene will make you more endearing and charming to others.

So, what’s inside your bag?

I wanna know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How big is your bag to fit all of that things???

but i really like what u all are writing...