Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Last Day at Fitness First

Yes.

After more than a year, I decided to end my membership at Fitness First and transfer to another health and fitness facility (GOLD'S GYM).

Also, I am trying to save some money because I am buying myself a Macbook very soon… Like tomorrow!! LOL. So I would need all the extra cash I can save.

Below is a copy of my cancellation letter:

Fitness First Manila

3rd Level, Robinsons Place Manila


M. Adriatico St.Ermita, Manila
Date: February 1, 2007

Re: Fitness First Account Number 01100164

To The Home Club Administrator;

I, Marvin Garcia, member of Fitness First Health Club since 11/30/2005 with membership number 01100164, am sending you this 30-day written notice to request cancellation of my membership and subscription from your health and fitness club effective February 28, 2007. By that time, I would have completed the minimum required term as stipulated on the terms and conditions portion of the agreement I signed when I first joined your club.

It is my understanding that my cancellation will not take effect until you give me a copy of my cancellation notice and receipt for payment for all required fees, thus I would appreciate receiving these documents as soon as they are available.

Furthermore, my cancellation should thus confirm that no payment will be taken out of the credit card information registered under my account for the months following the effectivity of my cancellation moving forward.

I will be surrendering my membership card to your facility upon expiry of my membership for your disposal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Marvin V. Garcia, ptrp
Team Supervisor l Peer Trainer l Service Delivery Department
PeopleSupport (Philippines), Inc.
People Support Center, Ayala cor. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenues
Makati City

No comments: