Sunday, April 15, 2007

Meet my new Baby


Name: Compaq Presario V3304TU

Birthday: April 2, 2007

Age: 1 day old

Status: It's complicated

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5500
Display: 14.1” WXGA High definition Brightview Widescreen Display (1280x800)
120GB (5400RPM) Hard drive
1024MB 1GB DDR2 SDRAM (2 Dimm)
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with shared graphics memory
LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD RW with Double Layer Support
Intel PRO/ Wireless 3945a/b/g 802.11a/b/g/ WLAN and Bluetooth
5-in-1 Digital Media Reader
Express Card/54 PC Card Slot
Expansion Port 3
6-Cell Lithium Ion Battery
Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista Premium
Genuine Microsoft Office 2007

So what do you think of my new baby?

5 comments:

CawfeeGuy said...

nice blog

Prince Marvin said...

thanks..

Anonymous said...

*blog-hopping*

we have the same laptop. isn't it cute?

sleek and definitely beautiful. and its performance is a-ok. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wonder if you could say something about your new laptop. I mean, I'm interested to buy the same notebook, but not sure if it's really that good.

thanks.

lei =)

Oh Bliss! said...

I just bought the same laptop a few days ago! I love it too! Congratulations to us.