Thursday, April 26, 2007

Somebody Save Me

Hi.

It's been a long time since the first times…

The first time we met... to the first time we kissed... to our first fight... our first good-bye... our first tears... to the last 'I love you.'

People say you never realize what you have until you lose it. In a way... they're right. But I never took you for granted because I knew any day I could wake up and you would be gone…

I just hoped so much it wouldn't be for a very long time.

Now I miss all those things I never really noticed. Like how much I miss your hands holding mine, how you’d sneak into my pad and most of all... I miss your smile.

Yes, I miss your smile.

Ahhh… those smiles… No matter what was going wrong, all you had to do was give me that smile of yours and somehow I knew everything was going to be all right.

I haven't seen that smile forever. I just keep hoping I'll see it again so I can have that feeling that everything is going to be all right again.

I'm not all right.

I'm anything but okay right now.

I just keep wondering if I'm ever on your mind. Or if you ever miss my smile too…

I wonder if you ever wake up in the middle of the night praying that I'll come back.

I miss you so much.

There's nothing I can say that would ever make you understand just what you mean to me. I want more than anything to see your smile again knowing it's for me...

I need something to hold onto…

I need you…

Someone help me.

Or I’ll drown…

No comments: